Invacare / Matrx Wheelchair Cushions
The Invacare Matrx Mini PS is an anatomically contoured, high quality foam cushion. The moulded foam provides a three-dimensional form and offers improved stability and support to the user. Moulded foam is also highly durable, increasing the products longevity...
- Ab/adductor contour promotes comfortable midline leg position.
- Pre-ischial contour prevents sliding to reduce shear
- Trochanteric shelf promotes level pelvis, lateral stability.
- Extended rear cushion radius helps prevent posterior pelvic tilt.
- Waterfall front edge accommodates tight hamstrings, foot propulsion.
- Ideal for users at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown
- Three-part foam construction targets skin protection and pressure reduction
- Moisture-resistant, breathable cover protects the foam and can easily be wiped clean
- Lightweight cushion won't weigh users down
The MaTRx Flo-tech cushion uses a combination of molded foam and dual layer fluid sacs to provide the highest level of skin protection for users with high risk of skin breakdown. The Fit Kit components are available to address individual postural requirements.
- Beveled sides allow cushion to be easily used with a drop base
- Dual-firmness molded polyurethane foam with a waterproof coating that seals the foam to protect against moisture
- Improved contouring promotes good postural position while being a lower profile, lighter weight cushion
- SoFleece - Waterproof outer cover with a non-slip bottom
- Two-year limited warranty