A Tilt-in-Space wheelchair is designed to provide very specific benefits for both the wheelchair user and the caregiver.
Users with insufficient strength to reposition themselves can be tilted easily by a caregiver to provide an effective weight shift or for easier repositioning in the wheelchair.
The tilt action can also provide a means to provide a more sustainable sitting posture for the user; many tilt-in-space chairs can tilt up to 55 degrees.
Most Tilt-in-Space chairs do require backrests, cushions, and headrests to suit the users needs.
- Includes all seating componenets
- Easier to configure
- Ships complete
- Ideal for institutional use
- Proven Rotation-In-Space Technology
- Options include the most frequently used armrests,wheels, tires, seat widths, and seat depths
- Swing-in/swing-out hangers with simple footrest adjustments and intuitive release levers
- Low profile dual post armrest design
- Durable Frame