MK Deep Cycle Mobility batteries are the number one battery choice by leading manufacturers.
MK Gel Scooter and Wheelchair batteries have a durable sealed construction that is FAA, IATA and UPS approved. The Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte in non liquid; allowing the battery to be leak free in any position.
The re-sealing vent system prevents excessive internal pressure; thus, they cannot explode under normal conditions.
- Bruno PWC-2200 RWD, PWC-2300 FWD, Cub RWD (*Optional Cub 46 only)
- Chauffer Mobility Viva Power 645
- Dalton Medical ePower Bariatric, Tacahe Rehab PC1450RHB
- Dalton Medical Tacahe PC1350, Tacahe Hvy Dty PC1450, Tacahe PC1450, Tacahe PC2450 Tilt
- Dalton Medical 3 wheel SC-235, 4 wheel SC-245
- Drive Medical Sunfire Gladiator, Denali
- Electric Mobility Candy Apple
- Etac Balder Finesse, Junior, Liberty
- Everest & Jennings Sabre LTD, Marathon, Marathon LE, 3P, 3W, 3H, 3V, Magnum
- Everest & Jennings Xcaliber, Sprint, Sprint Plus, MX, Sabre ES, Sabre ES-GT (22NF)
- Everest & Jennings Xcaliber Power Recliner, MX Power Recliner, Magnum Power Recliner
- Frank Mobility E-Fix Plus
- Golden Technology Alante, Golden Compass
- Golden Technology Alante II, Avenger
- Handicare Wheelchairs Eligo 2, Alex
- Hoveround Teknique RWD,FWD,GT
- Invacare Pronto R2, Ranger II FWD, MWD, Xterra GT, Power Tiger
- Invacare Power 9000 (16" or wider),Ranger II RWD, R51LXP
- Invacare New Nutron Series: R32LX, R50LX, R51LX, R51, Excel
- Invacare New Nutron Series: R32, Pronto M6, P9000XDT
- Invacare 3G Storm Torque SP, 3G Storm Torque 3, TDX SR, TDX-3
- Karma Medical Products KS-747.2, KS-737.2, KP45.3 T/TR, KP60
- Karma Medical Products KP40, KP45.3
- Leisure Lift/Pace Saver/Burke Mobility Scout Midi-Drive: (RF, NP ),Scout Midi-Drive (RF4)
- Levo Combi, Combi Jr
- Merits Health Products MP1IX, MP1IU, MP3R (Gemini),MP3W
- Merits Health Products Travel-Ease Commuter (P181, P182, P183, 184)
- Merits Health Products Travel-Ease Regal P301, P3011
- Merits Health Products Travel-Ease Regal (P313, P314, P31312, P31461, P31411, P31362)
- Movingpeople.net 2000FS Three & Four Wheel
- Movingpeople.net Winner 3 & Four Wheel, Champion
- Pillar Technology Deluxe Powerchair
- Pride Mobility Jazzy (600, 1105, 1115, 1121),Jet 2, Jet 2 HD, Jet 12, PHC 5, Jet 1 w/out Active Trac
- Pride Mobility Legend XL, Jazzy 600XL, Jazzy 600, Select 14XL, Select 14, Quantum 600, 6000Z (group 3)
- Pride Mobility Hurricane (2005-present),Victory XL, Boxster (discont.)
- Quickie S626, G424, Aspire F10/F11, Freestyle F11, Rhythm, Groove, P220
- Quickie S646, S646SE, P222SE
- Quickie V100, P110, P190, Z500, V121, S525, V521
- Redman Wheelchairs 107SRX, 107SR
- Shoprider Mobility 6Runner 10 Deluxe, Streamer 888WS, Sprinter 889-3 XL
- Shoprider Mobility TE889DX2-4, 889DX4-4, Sprinter Deluxe
- Shoprider Mobility Flagship, Sprinter Jumbo XL, Sprinter XL4 & XL3, Sprinter XL4 Deluxe
- Suntech Sterling, Scoota, Regent 3 & 4 (new series)
- Wheelchairs of Kansas BCWPRAD- Power Advantage
Simple Battery Care Tips:
- Use the manufacturer's automatic charger for all routine charging.
- Never use an automotive or wet-type charger on sealed Gel or AGM Batteries. (This will damage your batteries)
- Don't "top off" the battery with frequent charging.
Frequently Asked Battery Questions:
How often should I charge my Battery
- Daily Users: Charge nightly. This applies to anyone who uses their equipment for community mobility outside the home.
- Occasional Users: Charge your battery before an outing and always after active use. ( Ideally when the "fuel gauge" is about 50 percent).
How should a battery be stored
- Always store your batteries "fully charged".
- Check all batteries once a month and recharge as needed.
- Sealed Gel and AGM batteries can hold a charge for up to 6 months.
- When storing a char or scooter for more than 2 weeks, charge the batteries and then disconnect them.
- Avoid Hot and Cold extremes when storing batteries.